Sunday, March 28, 2010

Over The Shoulder

You turn the lights on (trance)
© David (Psalm 27:1-3)
-From the Word on the street Bible-

(chorus) You turn the lights on, you liberate, you captivate, you fortify. Don’t know about anxiety, when you turn the lights on; You fortify me. (x 2)
Don’t know about anxiety.

(verse) God’s a streetlight in a dark alley on the wrong side of town. He’s my bodyguard- so who’s about to mug me? He’s my protection- what’s about to worry me? Don’t know about anxiety, since you’ve been around.

(back to chorus)

The light of redemption brought about this wonderful song; this exuberant declaration of faith from the poet writer. When differentiation and unlikeness darkens our paths in the midst of tangible life, this is when the imperceptible light shines bright. When you worship, when you confess that The Lord is the strength of my life, then of nothing shall I be afraid...

Selah (reflect / ponder) on that.
Yes and Amen!

No comments: